Garage door automation
These days it’s easy to have your Roll-Up garage door automated! During the years there were a few garage door suppliers namely Wispeco from Wispeco SA then Hansa from Meyer Steelworks, Krazi Door from Krazi Doors, De Lux range from Gliderol Doors, Tilley from Tilley Doors. The automation most common those days was Pro Alfa from Brano industries & DIGI DOOR from Hydro Doors. Know we have a few brands on the market!
This is the way we roll! With our RDO II roll-up garage door motor that is. A 24V DC high-torque motor, operating so quietly you’ll need to look at the door just to be sure that it’s moving. With an RDO II, not even power outages can close you down. Its reliable battery backup will keep you coming and going like there’s no tomorrow. All this opening and closing had better be safe and secure. Utilising CENTURION’s ultra-secure code-hopping remote controls, and coupled with its anti-crushing sensitivity, the RDO II has you covered.
- Main Features.
- Battery backup.
- Strong lifting capability.
- Whisper-quiet operation.
- Anti-crushing protection.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Wall-mounted controller with Courtesy Light.
- Onboard multichannel code-hopping receiver: – Open/close garage door. – Switch Courtesy Light on and off. – Override automatic closing. – Electronically lock the system for added security.
- Compatible with CENTURION infrared safety beams.
- NB! NOBODY USES THE ADAPTOR DRUM WHEELS BECAUSE OF THE EXTRA COST INVOLVE! Please insist on it! You get a 270mm & a 300mm Glass Filled Nylon Wheels from Roll a Glide Doors
The ARC Domestic Motor range is known for its exceptional quality, affordability, and reliability.
- Easy to operate and program.
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Robust safety features
- Fuse protected in case of power outage and power surge situations.
- Manual disengagement
- Low noise, slow start, slow stop and preserve gears.
- High capacity 24-volt 4,8Amp/hour battery back-up facility available
- LED lighting system supplies light for safer evening exits and entries. The light turns on when the door is activated and automatically turns off 4 minutes later.
- Built-in enhance rolling code receiver
- Battery back-up
- Designed for South African conditions designed and built by a roll up door company ROLL UP DOOR
- Cost effective roll-up automation.
- Power supply driven.
- Simple 5 button setup with limit switches.
- Intelligent safety beam input and load profiled obstruction sensing.
- Convenient 100 lumen high bright LED light.
- Intelligent touch pad interface.
- Cutting Edge.
- Designed for African conditions
Everest Garage Door Opener
Everest series sectional garage door opener adopts a unique U-shaped lamp design on the basis of adhering to the design
aesthetics.A bright illumination control to be usability on premium garage doors. The Ultimate series sectional garage
door opener have a fast key button and screen interactive interface which is hidden below the dust cover. As a member
of our premium line products, it can meet all your requirements for garage door openers.
Whisper quite operations
Strong 600NM & 1000NM
AC Transformer protection
24V Dc 4.8amp/hour battery
|Max. opening speed
|Max. door height
|Bottom base material
|Max. door weight
C-RAIL with chain/belt
|Single C rail
|C rail-2 pieces
|C rail -3 pieces
|For doors up(mm)
The CENTURION Industrial RSO range has been designed to safely automate extremely heavy roller-shutter doors such as entrances to factories and loading bays. Each model is equipped with a heavy-duty electric motor that, coupled with a powerful gearbox, delivers maximum lifting force. In addition, a convenient manual override facility comprising a five-metre chain ensures that the door can be operated even in the event of a power failure. A three-button wall pendant allows the operator to not only open and close the door but also safely stop it should an emergency arise. The RSO5 is a feature-rich roller-shutter operator equipped with a multi-faceted interface board for connecting ancillary and safety devices. A revolutionary dual brake system ensures that the RSO5 stops shutters safely and reliably all the time.
- Robust construction
Two words: Oblique gear. This proven transmission type, coupled with an AC motor that packs plenty of clout, makes for an industrial roller-shutter operator that makes quick work of even the heaviest of shutters.
- Fail-safe manual operation
What is strength without reliability? In the unlikely event that something goes wrong, the RSO is committed to keeping you in business, with not one but two modes of manual operation. All RSO models come standard with a five-metre hand chain, ensuring that the shutter can be easily operated even from ground level, as well as a manual-release pin inside the gearbox that can override the mechanical brake.
- Easy to commission
The strength of a good industrial operator lies not in its complexity, but in its…well…strength. The RSO range of operators is exceptionally easy to set up, and commissioning can be done in mere minutes thanks to a user-friendly cam system.
- Reliable position control
Two mechanical limit switches are the heroes that tame the beast, making sure that the shutter stops in the open and closed positions, every time.
- Rock-solid mounting system
One can imagine that it takes quite a lot of muscle to keep such a colossus suspended several meters in the air – fortunately, CENTURION’s custom-made RSO mounting plates are more than up to the challenge and includes vertical slots for easy adjustment of the operator.
When it comes to gate automation you have a choice of two brands of operators manufactured in South Africa. Centurion & ET Nice both provide a wide range of operators to suite the South African market. Parts and backup are essential these days when it comes to automation products.
- The perfect balance between security and safety with a top speed of up to 36 metres per minute
Diagnostics and logging
- Makes your life easier with advanced diagnostic feedback
- Intelligent logging and reporting
Wireless user interface
- Wireless and effortless – easy setup and configuration from your smartphone
- Provides the best experience for installers and end-users alike with easy access to mounting hardware and optimised cable management for the neatest installation around
All the most innovative technological features
- Onboard multichannel NOVA receiver with 1500 button memory
- Wireless and effortless – easy setup and configuration from your smartphone
- 24V system capable of performing more operations and offering extended battery backup and power failure autonomy
- New and improved theft-resistant cage with a patented design offering outstanding security and peace of mind
- Vibration sensor that can be connected to a third-party device to notify you in the event that the gate motor is being tampered with
- Intelligent battery charger with onboard diagnostics and SMART communication between the charger and the controller
- Improved position control system incorporating hall effect technology – highly resistant to interference
- Individually configurable inputs and outputs
- Convenient and intuitive single-action manual release
Input voltage 1
90V – 240V AC +/-10% @ 50Hz
Current consumption (Mains)
Battery charger current output
Maximum number of operations per day
Duty cycle – Mains present 2,3
Motor power supply 5
Battery-driven (Standard Capacity – 2x12V)
Current consumption (motor at rated load)
Input / Output sink currents (Max accessory current draw)
I/O 5 and 6
3A (12/24V) 10sec Pulse
Motor push force – starting
Motor push force – rated
Gate mass – maximum
Gate length – maximum
Gate speed (varies with load)4
30m/min @ 17kgf
Lockable with key release
Operations in standby with 2 x 6Ah battery
Half day 5, 6
Full day 5, 6
Operating temperature range
-15°C to +50°C
On-board receiver type
Code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete
Receiver code storage capacity 7
Degree of protection
Mass of unit packed (with standard kit, but excl. rack and battery)
Packaging dimensions (with standard kit, but excl. rack and battery)
325mm wide x 244mm deep x 445mm high
1. Can operate off a solar supply, consult your local dealer for assistance
2. Based on 25°C ambient temperature and unit not in direct sunlight
3. Based on a motor push force of less than 50% of rated (Starting and Running forces)
4. Gate opening and closing speeds can be configured to run slower depending
on the requirements of individual installations
5. Can increase battery capacity for longer standby times
6. Based on 4m gates, excluding all accessories
7. Multiple buttons per remote can be used